Tortillas de Harina or Tortilla, in spanish it mean “small torta” or “small cake” and to make it more simple is a type of soft, thin flatbread made from finely ground wheat flour. Tip: Serve hot tortillas in the woven basket wrapped in the cotton cloth with keeps the tortillas warm.
- Brand : American Specialty
- Origin : Spain
- Net Weight : 378g
- Packet : 6 Tortillas
- Packing : 20 x 6pcs (120pcs per Box)
- Language : Content is mentioned in 3 languages English, Spanish and Arabic
- Carton Gross Weight : 9kg
- Carton CBM : 0.276
- Carton Dimension : 59 x 26 x 18 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 66
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 20 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 768 / 1536 Cartons approx (Palletizing)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, preferably on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel between 15-20 degree Celsius.
Floor loading is not advisable due to pressure and weight on the bottom cartons.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
Flour Tortillas are commonly prepared for use with meat, mashed potatoes, cheese and other ingredients to make dishes such as tacos, quesadillas, burritos, fajitas.