Bring taste to the food with the tang of cheddar and sauciness of cheese.
A mild and friendly sauce with a subtle tang from sharp cheddar; creamy, velvety and Yellowish in color. Cheddar Cheese Sauce is widely used in TexMex cuisine across the globe, but well know when it comes to Nachos. A popular starter served on every table of the restaurant in Mexico. TIP: Try with Steamed or sautéed veggies; baked potatoes; open-faced roast beef sandwiches; hot cooked macaroni or penne. For Your Health: This slimmed-down sauce boasts a fraction of the fat you’d find in regular or processed cheese sauces.
- Brand: American Specialty
- Certification: Halal Certified (need to use halal logo)
- Origin: USA
- Net Weight: 3968gms
- Packing: 4 x 140 oz Pouch
Content is mentioned in 3 languages English Spanish and Arabic (Russian also available)
- Carton Gross Weight : 21kg
- Carton CBM : 0.292
- Carton Dimension : 48 x 32 x 19 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 56
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 17 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes and the gross weight)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 960 / 1920 Cartons approx (Palletizing)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, strictly on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel.
Floor loading is not approved due to Diary product.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
We suggest to warm the cheese sauce for 20-30 secs before topping it on nachos or any of fried vegetables.