They are the life of the party making the day fun and frolic.
“Nachos” the king of all foods, were first invented in Northern Mexican as TexMex dish, mainly served with fried Corn Tortilla Chips (triangle / round shape) topped with Cheese, Salsa, Sour Cream, Sliced Jalapenos, refried Beans and popularly serve as Snacks, starter or appetizer at the restaurants. Now a days Nachos are served as LOADED NACHOS or SUPER NACHOS due to abundance of toppings which makes the dish as main dish for some restaurants.
- Brand: American Specialty
- Origin: Oman
- Net Weight: 200g
- Packing: 10 x 200g
- Language: Content is mentioned in 3 languages English, Spanish and Arabic
- Carton Gross Weight : 3kg
- Carton CBM : 0.326
- Carton Dimension : 43 x 33 x 23 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 70
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 910 / 1820 Cartons approx (without Palletizing)
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 20 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 840 / 1680 Cartons approx (Palletizing)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, preferably on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel.
Quantity with or with pallets depends on the destination Port and mode of shipment.
Bulk Packing of 2kg Bag is also available.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
Ready to eat, just open and start munching. We suggest to try our Nacho dips to give best taste to your nachos.