Bring authenticity of Mexican cuisine and increase its palatability.
The versatility of Mexican Salsa(Pico de Gallo Salsa) is limitless! Just put it on grilled chicken or steak, add it to eggs, or serve with tortilla chips which is more popular and widely accepted. Mexican Salsa is simply a combination of Tomatoes, Onions, Chilies, Cilantro, Lime and your desired spices. Salsa is well accepted as condiment rather than a Mexican dish. Mexican salsa serves as a staple of Mexican cuisine and has made its way into other cuisines around the world creating a satisfying, flavorful and spicy addition to any dish. Basically, this condiment can be mainly three kinds, like Roasted Salsa, Chile based Salsa and Tomatillo(or Tomato) Salsa Warning : Salsa with Nachos is very tempting and one can’t stop eating.
- Brand : American Specialty
- Origin : Mexico
- Net Weight : 2900g
- Packing : 6 x 2900g
- Language : Content is mentioned in 3 languages English, Spanish and Arabic
- Carton Gross Weight : 21kg
- Carton CBM : 0.292
- Carton Dimension : 48 x 32 x 19 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 49
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 1000 / 2000 Cartons approx (without Palletizing)
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 20 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 960 / 1920 Cartons approx (Palletizing depending on Gross weight)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, preferably on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
Our mouth watering Salsa, best when served with Nachos, try American Specialty Nachos.