Made with the right blend of smoked and dried Jalapeños, canned in a sweet and tangy purée.
Chipotle Chile (in Adobo Sauce) are smoked and dried Jalapeños rehydrated and canned in a sweet and tangy purée(of tomato, vinegar, garlic, spices), a heat packed sauce but with plenty of balance ingredients. The sauce can be used as a solo seasoning for any TexMex cusines. You want deeply flavored, smoky, and rich real-deal Texas chili? Chipotles are the answer. They also add incredible depth to braises like barbecue and chicken tinga, both of which are ready tacos. Warning : Wash hands with soap and rinse properly, after you come in contact with Chipotle Chile (Sauce).
- Brand : American Specialty
- Origin : Mexico
- Net Weight : 2900g
- Packing : 6 x 2900g
- Language : Content is mentioned in 3 languages English, Spanish and Arabic
- Carton Gross Weight : 21kg
- Carton CBM : 0.292
- Carton Dimension : 48 x 32 x 19 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 49
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 1000 / 2000 Cartons approx (without Palletizing)
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 20 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 960 / 1920 Cartons approx (Palletizing depending on Gross weight)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, preferably on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
Give a roasted chipotle flavor to your cuisine.