Bring the essential nutrients of wheat in the platter with whole wheat flour tortilla.
Tortillas de Harina or Tortilla, in spanish it mean “small torta” or “small cake” and to make it more simple is a type of soft, thin flatbread made from finely ground wheat flour. Tip: Serve hot tortillas in the woven basket wrapped in the cotton cloth with keeps the tortillas warm.
- Brand : American Specialty
- Origin : Poland
- Net Weight : 900g
- Packet : 12 Tortillas
- Packing : 20 x 12pcs (240pcs per Box)
- Language : Content is mentioned in 3 languages English, Spanish and Arabic
- Carton Gross Weight : 26kg
- Carton CBM : 0.276
- Carton Dimension : 59 x 26 x 18 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 66
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 20 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 768 / 1536 Cartons approx (Palletizing)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, preferably on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel between 15-20 degree Celsius.
Floor loading is not advisable due to pressure and weight on the bottom cartons.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
Flour Tortillas are commonly prepared for use with meat, mashed potatoes, cheese and other ingredients to make dishes such as tacos, quesadillas, burritos, fajitas.