The Jalapeño Chile Pepper is arguably the most famous chili pepper in the world!!! Chile which is prized for its warm, burning sensation when eaten. Did you know in the American Southwest chili peppers represent a sense of place, warmth and friendliness. Across Arizona, Old Mexico, New Mexico and Texas, families hang clusters of peppers called Chili Ristras welcoming friends and family to their homes. And we welcome you! Whether you spell it Chile, Chili, or Chilies, what really matters is how these chile peppers tickle your taste buds!
- Brand: American Specialty
- Origin: Mexico
- Net Weight: 3000g
- Drained Weight: 1900g
- Packing: 6 x 3000g
Content is mentioned in 3 languages English, Spanish and Arabic
- Carton Gross Weight : 21kg
- Carton CBM : 0.292
- Carton Dimension : 48 x 32 x 19 cm
- Cartons per Pallet : 49
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 1000 / 2000 Cartons approx (without Palletizing)
- No of Pallets per 20′ / 40′ FCL : 10 / 20 Maximum (depending of Pallet sizes)
- Cartons 20′ / 40′ FCL : 960 / 1920 Cartons approx (Palletizing)
Storage Condition and Shipping:
Keep under normal conditions of dry & ventilated places, without being exposed to extreme temperature & direct solar light. Ship the goods in closed container, preferably on pallets with required temperature inside the vessel.
Kitchen Tips and Tricks:
Spice up your meal with our tangy Jalapenos, best with wraps, sandwiches, qusedilla, fajita and Burritos.